Courses : Animal Communication & Healing
Have you ever wondered how animal communicators or healers do what they do?
Join Debbie Caknis for a remarkable journey. Come and explore and learn how to talk to your pets in their language in a fun interactive way.
Did you know that animals have a way of knowing if we are sad, happy, stressed, frustrated, or even sick, and that they intuitively tune into our energy and act accordingly to whatever they are receiving as well as perceiving?
As sentient beings we are all connected – if you think you cannot do this you will be easily surprised – you do not need to have a special gift, or unusual ability to have conversations with animals, just your deep love for them and a strong desire to understand them.
Being able to communicate with animals is beneficial to both the animals and humans; it creates a closer bond, helps to create a more harmonious environment, and facilitates the animals’ health and wellbeing.
Especially useful for:
- Animals that have been or are about to be relocated to a new home or country
- Ill animals
- Behavioural problems
- The integration of animals and/or humans
- Communication with passed-over animals
- To find out if they want to be euthenaised due to terminal illness or injury
Debbie treats a variety of conditions, including skin ailments, allergies, diabetes, cancer and arthritis. The healing methods used may include a combination of Reiki, Quantum Sensory Healing, Body Talk Access, herbal and homeopathic treatments, dietary supplements, Crystal Therapy, Colour Therapy, energy balancing and/or Light Therapy.
Where relevant, Debbie will also advise the Guardians of animals on home treatments which can be performed on their own, and is available for support after the reading has been done. These treatments can be done at the animal’s home (if distance allows) or via distance healing.For distance healing, a photo of the animal is required, and the readings and healings are done from this photo.
Debbie focuses mainly on healing and communicating with dogs, cats and horses, but is able to work with any animal and has trained as an Animal Communicator with both local and international renowned Animal Communicators, including the well-known Amelia Kinkade.
Animal Communication & Healing Courses
This online course will equip you with the skills to communicate with animals. You will be given real live case studies to work with and have the opportunity to communicate with the animals of friends and relatives. The course includes meditation and basic healing. Debbie will personally mentor you through the process via email with the option of support via Skype meetings/tutorials when needed.
This course follows either a Foundation Animal Communication course with Debbie or any other teacher or the above Online Foundation course with Debbie. You will experience animal communication on a deeper level and in more detail. Material covered will consist of meditation on symbols, case histories for healing, speaking to crossed over animals and experience psychometry as a tool for improving telepathic skills. Debbie will personally mentor you through the process via email with the option of support via Skype meetings/tutorials when needed.
Time : Time to complete this module is 6 weeks from date of issue. Failure to do so will result in the full re-registering process … no exceptions will be made.
Materials: Study material is made up of a workbook, a practical assessment pack and culminates in a final assessment which is open book, experiential and will assess your understanding of the material covered.
Cost (Local) for Foundation : R 2400
Cost (Local) for Intermediate : R 2400
Cost (International UK/USA) : R 3200 each
(a certificate will be provided on successful completion of the course)
After this 1-day workshop you will walk away with simple tools and techniques and be able to practice communicating with your own animals at home and those of your friends and family.
This workshop is for you if:
- You wish to have a deeper, more heartfelt connection with your fur friends and fur children.
- Your animals have an emotional, mental, or physical concern you want to understand and help them with.
- You work with animals full-time or voluntarily and wish to help animals feel happier and healthier.
- You care about all animals and wish to expand your awareness of what other species feel and think.
- You realise the wisdom that animals innately have and you wish to tap into that wisdom.
About this workshop:
- Explanation of the what, why, and how of animal communication
- Exploration of how you will receive information from animals
- Exercises on how to relax the body and quiet your mind and trust
- Learn how to sense energy
- Meditation to strengthen the right brain hemisphere to intuition
- Learn how to “listen” with the heart using the Heart-to-Heart technique
- Send and receive information telepathically
- Communicate with animals who are present “face to face”
- Practice communicating distantly with an animal using a photo
- Receive answers about your animal from another student
- Meditation to meet your personal animal guide
The key benefits of this workshop:
- You will learn, understand, and experience animal communication.
- You will learn how to reach the quiet space within your heart and mind which will enable a connection.
- You will practice communicating with visiting animals.
- You will be communicating with other course participants’ animals using a photo and some easy to answer questions that will then be corroborated by the guardian.
Come play… learn… and in so doing allow our fur friends to have a voice 🙂
Day 1 : Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Live in Person & Online (Zoom)
Cost: R 975 (includes a workshop manual and refreshments)
** Please do remember to bring 2 photographs of living and 2 of passed over animals that are well known to you. If you do not have any of these, we will be able to supply pictures for you to read from.
This 1-year animal communication healing course taught by Debbie Caknis under the banner of the School of Intuition & Healing is a fully comprehensive course that covers all aspects of animal communication and healing and equips the students with the training and practical experience to practice with competence once qualified.
This is a journey to learn how to communicate with animals and to facilitate their healing.
On this course you will deepen your connection with animals and learn and understand :
- What animal communication is
- The science of how to communicate with animals
- How to channel energy to facilitate animal healing
- Tools and supplements to assist animals in staying healthy
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive course has been designed at entry level and therefore will comfortably be understood by beginners and intermediate communicators who:
- have a deep love of animals and wish to communicate telepathically, deepen your connection and relationship with your pet/animals
- wish to make a significant, positive difference in the lives of animals as a professional animal communicator, healer and or tracker
- professionals who already work with animals including veterinarians, vet nurses, animal behaviourists, pet sitters, dog walkers, horse trainers and pet health care-givers
- shelter and rescue workers who would like to help the animals that you work with on a deeper level.
It is a part-time in-class (CPT) or live online via zoom, once a month.
All courses are run according to demand and the dates may be subject to change.
Cancellation Terms and Conditions (Relevant to courses direct with Debbie)
Please notify our Administrator immediately if you want to cancel a booking via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cancellations made 72 hours before the Course start date will be refunded, less the R200 administration fee.
• Cancellations after the 72-hour notice period or non-arrivals will be charged in full.
Cancellations (Relevant to the Animal Communication & Healing 1-year course & Exploration workshops)
Please notify our Administrator immediately if you want to cancel a booking via email: email@example.com.
- Cancellations made 72 hours before the Workshop or Course start date will be refunded.
- Cancellations after the 72-hour notice period or non-arrivals will be charged in full.
Register for a course
Secure your place on these life changing courses.
Please note: Registrations (facilitated by the School of Healing and Intuition ) must be done at least 10 days before the start of your chosen course.
Past students are welcome to re-attend any course previously attended.
A 50% discount on the price of that particular course applies (excluding adult Animal Communication courses).
Please note that this depends on the availability of space.
What people have said about the course
11 July 2016
I can’t describe to you how much we appreciate the work that you did on Charcoal. I don’t know how or what exactly you do, but it worked! I’m very great full that our paths have crossed.
24 July 2016
Thank you so much for the reading of our much loved George who recently passed. As always your readings are so accurate and really touch the core of one’s feelings, bringing back such treasured memories – and tears! I miss him so much. Debbie, thanks again.
Take care and keep on doing the wonderful work you do.
Light and love,
11 March 2017
The Introduction to Animal Communication Course was enjoyable. I like the fact that we were such a smalll group. I enjoyed Debbie’s gentle energy. I felt completely at ease to share.
The place of true healing is a fierce place. It's a giant place. it's a place of monstrous beauty and endless dark and glimmering light
~ Cheryl Strayed ~
The most powerful relationship you will ever have is your relationship with yourself
~ Steve Maraboli ~
All that I seek is already within me
~ Louise Hay ~
The greatest medicine of all is to teach people how not to need it
~ Hippocrates ~